Friday, November 13, 2015

Trying Times

Lately I've honestly wondered when the recent dark times will pass.  Lately I've nearly fallen off social media entirely.  I know dark times can't last forever
and I know there's grace for every situation
Faith is made for times like this
Holding onto faith when there's really nothing else is not a thing for the faint of heart
I'm thankful for the bright spots in life lately that helps lighten an otherwise dark outlook
Others have not only walked this road but they've walked roads far darker.  There's always hope
Hope and faith are lights in the darkness
Rain can't dampen it
Seasonal change doesn't upset it
Difficulty may come
but faith and hope provides fruit in every season
Fertilizer can seem nasty but it brings growth
Have you seen livestock brave the cold?
Having done all they stand...nature's lessons make me smile sometimes
Look beyond the current circumstance...there's brighter days out there
Peace is out there, in fact it may be closer than it appears


8 comments:

  1. Sorry you are going through some hard times now..been there too before, I do hope things turn for the better soon. You have all of us who care right beside you giving you strength. Many prayers and blessings to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it my friend. A few know what's going on. It's just too painful to go over online. We all go through things in life we don't expect. This is a rotten curve ball to be sure. I cling to God and the friends I've got...it makes all the difference.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, Joe. I love the flowers and animals. I am so sorry to know that you are going through some difficult times. Struggling with depression myself for many years now I can totally empathize. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. This trial is the worst I've ever known. It involves a terrible betrayal. Your prayers are most welcome.

      Delete
  3. Ive been away for six months Joe. I wish I could tell my story but for now I cant. Your not alone.. remember that Joe. Your words speak to me and bring me home and thats where I have been . in nature, I have learned so much and its all in the small things that are over looked , that I took for granted .Its been a long walk home for me.Peace will come. Ask. and keep asking. Look listen and feel it all. I put my camera down to do all of this.. Maybe soon I will be back but I dont know when . All My Prayers Joe.. Tonight my Prayers for Peace for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. This is a devastating time for us. I know not when or how it ends...simply that it will at some point. I've missed you. God bless and keep you.

      Delete
  4. Prayers for you my friend. Be strong and let God guide you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toodie, I know you're no stranger to tough times.

      Delete