Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Splash of Color



Fall is a season of color so I expect that.  What can surprise me is flowers in late October.  We visited our zoo again and it started out pretty bland

I hope when I'm surprised I don't look like this guy
Moving along things got more colorful
Who doesn't like to see colorful fall season berries?
Next the flowers began to make themselves known
Near the front of the zoo and this fountain lies the flower garden
I know weddings are sometimes held here
But usually I don't spend much time checking this area out
There was light rainfal but it didn't dampen our spirits
I'm glad we checked it out
It was very hopeful and beautiful
Sometimes you go to see beauty...sometimes you bring it with you


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Joe! Gorgeous! Your second photo made me laugh and the last one made me smile. All the others made me breathe with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall background! So wonderful :) And your visit to the zoo looks like so much fun. Your pictures are amazing, such a great eye for details. Your last line and the last picture made me smile, too :) :)
    I hope you are doing well. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Times are not easy here right now but we're all believing for a better day ahead. Taking my camera out helps a lot and the kids...they make everything possible!

      Delete