Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Few Days in My Life

Well Live Writer no longer functions on Blogger so my posts may get a lot simpler.  I finally got some new ear rings...boy has it been a while.  These are slightly bigger in gauge...12g to be exact
Going up a gauge can hurt but it didn't this time thankfully.  The biggest even of the day?  We got a beautiful new puppy
Her name is Maggie and she's a total joy to us.  She will mark my third Cocker Spaniel but my first party mix variety
We're working on her crate training...so far so good
Our weather is off and on


 Admittedly I'm about rained out so the beautiful sun felt good and the skies are wonderful
The flowers are loving all sides of this weather
Look, the stairway to heaven
Well, that's it for now...here's looking at you kid







9 comments:

  1. Maggie is absolutely precious, Joe, I love her little face and markings. :) Your photos are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks LInda, Maggie was the only puppy of her kind there, we're very blessed.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You'd like her John and I'm sure she'd like you :)

      Delete
  3. Maggie is gorgeous..love her.. have fun on Potty Patrol..some places like Texas I am sure are so tired of the wet rainy days.. I sure hope it dries some soon.. as for me I want some rain here so bad today. Wonderful Montana Sky photos.. thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a cute puppy. Maybe one of the cutest I've ever owned. Our storm season has arrived so I'm not exactly sure what's in store. Last year it was terrible hail. Hopefully we can avoid that this year.

      Delete
  4. Hi Joe, Cute puppy, love her markings. God Bless

    ReplyDelete